Introduction

 Hi blog, my name is Samari. I attend Cedar Grove High School thats located In Ellenwood, GA. I went to DCS in elementary school. Later in the 5th grade, I transferred to APS. I the. returned back to DCS in the 9th grade. I am 16 years old. Turning 17 on November 9th, 2022. I am originally from Decatur, GA. I love to do hair. It’s my passion, something I could see myself doing in the future. I also love to spend money. It doesn’t really matter whether its on food, memories, activities, or clothes. I actually believe in the term, “YOLO”. You’ll probably never see that pair of shoes in your size again available. Lastly, music has my heart. Any type. I listen to everybody from Tame Impala to 112. It comes in so much variety, you have no choice but to find what you like. 3 Goals that I would like to work hard for would to have enough credits to graduate

Place top in FBLA  regions, and to get all my cords.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth From Mars

essay

nov 28th