My Neighborhood

 My neighborhood is actually quite big. Streets and streets of houses. We dont have alot of anything by my house. Which includes stores and fast foods. It is considered a “bad hood” .. I live in Bankhead but the houses are pretty nice still, despite the accusations and stereotypes of that part of the city. Lots of brick, sturdy houses. it is usually quiet and if I wanted to go outside, it wouldn't be a big deal. I walk to the store sometimes, however im scared of dogs and its alot of those. Therefore, i dont walk quite often. Ive been living there though since the 7th grade and I cant complain. My house is a good size. We have a porch and 2 balconies, a basement, a backyard, an attic. 3 bathrooms. Really nice. I appreciate it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth From Mars

essay

nov 28th